IN GOD'S TIME



Have you wondered why things don’t go the way you planned most times? Have you wondered why the things you need you don’t get it when u need them?



Here I was looking through the window and was wondering why most times things don’t happened the way we plan and I smiled looking back at what GOD did for me.





I’ll tell you about it

During my final year in school I was facing financial challenges; I could not afford my school fees. I tried all I can, I prayed about it but what all I could gather up was part of the payment. I never lost hope I kept praying and asking God he was saying concerning this matter and I kept reminding him of his word in mattew 7:7 that if I ask I will receive and if I seek I will find but what is happening. 

It was as if the more I pray it’s not forth coming and I kept saying lord I still trust you whether am able to register before the time or not, I believe you are working out everything for my good, I continue making positive declaration. 

The registration finally ended I still could not register, It was quite challenging, after all this years have been able to afford and pay my fees one way or the other but this time around it became too difficult. honestly speaking its not as if I was not worried about it but I never allowed it to way me down cos I have a solution for fear and worry (the word of GOD) but most times I just fall on my knells and cry to GOD, pour out my heart to him when the challenges becomes unbearable, when it looks as if the burden is hard I feed on his word for strength mattew 11:28

Something amazing happened to me, I felt inner peace about the issue,even when I know the registration has ended I was not angry or depressed about it, instead of getting angry I gave God praise like never before because I believed God has a better plan for me and I believed his word in Jeremiah 29:11( For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.), Isaiah 55:11 (so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.) I know God has a favorable plan for me even if things don’t go the way I want it.  


I know it might sound crazy to be in that situation and be happy. my friends started calling asking me how far with me this semester I told them to go head that I will join them next semester, they were like what’s the problem and all that and I just told them its nothing.

It was a sad thing for me then but I chose to be happy about the whole thing rather than beat up myself with anger and worry. I never lost hope nor gave up, I kept reminding God of his promises, rather than being sad about it I gave God more praise for my past victories.
I can’t say I was not tempted to do otherwise but the word of God gave me strength, hope, peace and assurance that all things are working together for my good roman 8:28.


To cut the long story short by the time it was time for me to register the next semester God provided every resource I needed to complete all my studies supernaturally. How it happened I can’t really explain how but GOD did it in his time. Not only that I graduated in peace without any set back and people began to ask me how I did it.



What am I trying to point out here?

 You see those times you may be wondering why things are not working out for you or why the things you need are not coming when you need them, GOD is working it all out for you because GOD makes all things right in his own time Ecclesiastes 3:11. Am here to tell you that whatever challenges you might be going through right now, if you would trust God completely, I mean totally then you would see a turnaround of the situation for your favor.


How to overcome


PRAYER: it is important you put God in everything you do, whether it’s when you are about making a decision or you are facing challenges etc. put God first in all you do. God knows everything about you and he knows all your needs all you have to do is ask him. For you to overcome challenges GOD should be your only hope and not your last hope

PRAISE: you know it’s very hard to tell someone thank you for promise they have not fulfilled. It’s rare to give thanks for the miracle you have not seen yet especially when you really need it urgently. During those difficult times I praised more, I kept thanking GOD for everything cos I know all things are working out for my favour, whether it’s happening the way I want it or not.


BELIEVE: They say seeing is believing right? Hmm! in my case it was the other way round believing is seeing. I believed that the promises of God can never fall to the ground without fulfilling its mission; I believed that God can never fail me or put me to shame. I believed GOD’s word must surely come to pass Isaiah 55:11

In order to overcome some challenges in life, you must learn to trust and believe in God’s word, even if things are not happening the way you want it. There is never too late with GOD. I remember when I wanted to submit my project, they told me it was late that I should not bother, that it is impossible for my name to come out of the graduating it, I laughed and told them that I will submit and my name will come out that my God can do the impossible. surprisingly to them my name came out among the graduating student.

If you believe that GOD can do the impossible then God will make all impossible situations in your life to become possible.

It’s a question of what do you believe? Are you giving up because things are not going the way you planned it? are you discouraged your plans are not working out the way you want it? Whatever the case may be bring it to GOD because God is the only solution to all problems.

Your problem is too small to change GOD’S word.
God does not do unfinished business; whatever God started in your life he will surely finish it. In Philippians 1:6 (being confident of this that he who began a good works in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.). You should have the confidence in GOD that if things don’t go the way you planned it, then it’s happening the way God wants it.


FAITH:  Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. One of the things that helped me was that I had faith in GOD’S word, his words says he can never fail me nor forsake me. even if  when all hope was gone I never gave up on God I strongly believed God and he gave me a word I held unto Isaiah 41:10 (So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand) this was a sure word of prophesy.


I read it over and over and over again, I claimed it, I believed it. i understood that whatever you ask God for something and you have faith about it you will have what you ask. Are times it might not come in your own time but it will come in Gods timing because God knows the end from the beginning.

If it’s coming late; its coming big

I am a testimony to that, when it was time to pay for me to pay my school fees the final semesters God took care of it all, both the issue of me skipping semester and other things, GOD surprised me with favor and grace and he did more than my expectation. I would say it all happened super naturally to the point people begin to ask me how did it happen and I had this big grin on my face telling them it’s the good work of God and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Am here to tell you that when adversity comes don’t give up, keep holding on to the promises of GOD, search the scripture that relate with the issue you are facing and hold on to Gods word and GOD will turn the situation around for your favor.
Don’t stop praying, don’t stop praising, don’t stop believing and don’t give up on your faith in him because God makes all things right in his own time.

Comments